CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

pfs, page-4

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Patience Yubbedup, patience. All good things come to those that wait.

See how the low volume is causing a huge rise in the share price each time. It only will get bigger and faster as we get closer to the announcements and to production. Remember, CSD is still too much of a risk for the institutions until the signing occurs, then it should be game on. But of course it depends on your timeframes and financial situations to sell, buy or hold.

I repeat my earlier comments, this is not a speculative share anymore, it is now a producer (or will be in less than 20 days). Trade at your own risk but as you saw last time it hit 11, only one of the Top 20 sold 100k while others bought, with an increase of 476,800 shares in total. I know this is not much but it is the fact that the Top 20 on the whole did not sell.

Now ask yourself why? And is it worth selling now at the cusp of the re-rating???

It will go up and down but in the end it will trend higher... And that is regardless of the tin price heading towards the $30k/t mark. Remember, anything over $20k/t is a bonus, and that is straight from the horse's mouth.

In my opinion, as there was no news released today, the majority of buying is probably due to the HC posters, but that is positive as this is just the pre-spike. I used to see this all the time on charts and thought that it must have been inside trading, but now I know it is mostly knowledgable traders, like us!

I really do wish I could move up my January target up. I didn't really factor in that $70k could change it that much. Live and learn.

Enjoy the weekend!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.