PLS 0.67% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

PFS, page-33

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    We all would have liked to go into the market at least by today with a PFS and have the weekend to consume copious quantities of beverages........I'm sure.
    This PFS may have opened a can of worms for the company completing this and the board and directors I'm sure have their plate full in maximising the value to the company for SH and to go into market ASAP DILIGENTLY.
    Its possibly not early because this PFS will be highly detailed covering many aspects. Its potentially a ground shaking step this year and to make all the steps ones that count with realistic timing and expectations.
    Is it much bigger than when Greenbushes first started, without checking, I'm of the opinion it is. So there is huge opportunity!
    Other holders have discussed this with me lately and questioned why I don't go into the neighbours etc and even SGH could be a great recovery. I see many other plays may have true or potential value within there pricing but I see PLS with values easily far higher than what they are now. We will launch and I'm not game to direct my play else where.
    Another question asked of me is why KB and NB are not here at such a time of release? It doesn't worry me and that's possibly a factor in the delay? I'm certainly waiting to hear a lot more from KB and thus far, he seems to have been overly quite. I am surprised I have not seen much more fro him in announcements and media..
    written with many outside interruptions, but its my current views

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
0.020(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.06 $3.11 $3.02 $53.15M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 354453 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 102908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.