HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

PFS, page-30

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    Hi FG. Your point is valid and if it happens there will be a quick move, no doubt. That is why I still hold some stock. The rebuild decision depends on the "if" part though and that will only be answered after the initial jump. With improved management and a few changes to the share register the company has the potential to become mid tier with the assets already discovered. Improving management will be easier than improving the share register though.

Old Gilesy needs to decrease his holdings one way or the other. HAV needs to get rid of the 'acts like a private company' stigma before fair value will be realised. That will take some time. So, with regard to that point, there will be plenty of time to rebuild for a longer term holder. The other issue with the share register is Bergen's holdings and actions of course; and you alluded to that in your post.

Each to their own as it all boils down to the risk/reward probabilities. After the recent debacle with poor information and then waiting too long before doing a CR, I will be going for the lower reward coz that means lower risk in this particular case....... and that will be a situation after the "jury" gives it's verdict or something like that? GLTAH.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.