HAV 11.8% 19.0¢ havilah resources limited

"Nightmarez cheer up we won the cricket! Never had someone I...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    "Nightmarez cheer up we won the cricket! Never had someone I wanted to reach out more for a cuddle with then you.

If you're worried about a couple of plane tickets and a few nights at a hotel breaking the bank then we've got bigger problems. Let's just hope they aren't tucking into the mini bar?

We'd assume that Wanbao have a large technical team to discuss with, along with senior management. It would make more sense for us to go up there. Possibly they will be invoiced for flights etc later, and I'm sure its not all business flights.

Maybe we should have an investigation into how the team makes taxi claims to the airport, and how often employees are changing their PPE on site? All very critical you would say.

Just chill out and have a look at copper and cobalt demand vs supply graphs, that may help to cheer you up.

For me I'm more interested in how Wanbao would look to incorporate their bacteria leaching to the Cobalt in the rest of the tenements. That could make for an interesting story. Could be that Wanbao becomes a more strategic partner then just what Kalkaroo is.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.020(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $60.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ $110.0K 572.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 115000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.