HAV 2.33% 22.0¢ havilah resources limited

PFS, page-50

1. 3,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    Numbaz,

“For me I'm more interested in how Wanbao would look to incorporate their bacteria leaching to the Cobalt in the rest of the tenements. That could make for an interesting story. Could be that Wanbao becomes a more strategic partner then just what Kalkaroo is”

The updated Kalkaroo JORC resource is based on a 0.4% copper equivalent lower cut-off grade. At a 0.2% copper equivalent lower cut-off grade, the JORC resource tonnage is more than doubled meaning more copper-gold.

I can see application of Wanbao’s proprietary bacterial leaching technology one day on HAV's 0.2-0.3% Kalkaroo copper grades.

The value of bugs in copper leaching is starting to be better appreciated. Wanbao has it down to a fine art. It sprinkles water on its heap dumps and within a couple of days the pH is down to about 1.5 and then the bugs go mad and take over. Once the acidity builds up in the heap, the natural bugs start to become very happy and voracious in their appetite for sulphide minerals. Sounds simple, but Wanbao has proprietary bacterial leaching technology tied up in it.

Just need to ensure this upside from Wanbao's proprietary bacterial leaching technology on the 0.2-0.3% Kalkaroo copper grades is appropriately captured in the Sale and Purchase Agreement with Wanbao.

Havilah also has plenty of highly reactive pyrrhotite at Mutooroo that would benefit from the above bacterial leaching technology.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional expert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.