HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

PFS, page-57

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I honestly don't understand why you still hold them? You've made it clear on multiple occasions how hopeless you think they are. Why not admit you were wrong with your initial decision to invest and get out, save what money you've got left? 22.5c in the bank now has got to be better than waiting for 25c given how bad you think they are. If they are as bad and incompetent as you think surely they won't get to 25c ever! Sell and put the money into one of the 'good stocks out there with the ability to raise cash and market itself'.

I for one am holding out to see what happens with the PFS. Regardless of management mistakes/poor decisions we are now at the pointy end of a long process. Copper price is good, Gold price is good. Kalkaroo is about to be given a concrete valuation that can be capitalised on by Wanbao or another company.

RPM global is taking longer than they said to complete the PFS which is annoying. Not HAV's fault though.

I look forward to 25c for you, so you can sell out and take no further interest HAV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $38.28K 213.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48753 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 77972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.