PFT 6.67% 3.2¢ pure foods tasmania limited

PFT ... next steps

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi guys,

Great bounce out of the lows and to consolidate around this $1.30 mark into what lies ahead couldnt be more impressive ... Cooper buying more at $1.22 and $1.31 recently tells you so much about his long term valuation of this company. Buying every time he has bought over the past 6 months would have worked a treat ! Follow the money.

I have shared my watch list of PFT before but have since discovered a little more so worth flagging again as we enter the real guts of October. Incubation fund was a really smart move and I had not expected it so soon in this companies growth build. My view is that the next 4 weeks will be massive for PFT .. we will get a taste of what the vision and growth strategy is for this exciting company but at a more granular level than the webinars.

I expect news and details to drop imminently over the next few weeks on all of the below - hold onto your hats

1. homestead pate launch into 800+ Woolworths stores, imminent launch I would expect, adding over $1mio revenue lift on FY20 figures alone.

2. new pastures cheese launch and national supply agreements due Oct-Dec quarter.

3. ready meal solutions roll out (expecting an update on this soon as webinar hinted October roll out)

4. Asian ecomm and distribution update. webinars suggest they may have something in the works.

5. national distribution partner for Woodbridge product would be very close.

6. further acquisitions - beverage next ? - think given all the hints and mentions of sparkling water. Tasmanian natural and flavoured sparkling water is where I would expect them to go.

7. online store aiding direct B2C expansion into mainland Australia to ramp up. Update on sales perhaps in quarterly report.

8. MD Cooper has also mentioned oysters a few times on webinars so expecting something there as an acquisition / partnership in next few months.

Wishing you all the best of luck on this exciting journey, we have only just begun !! Enjoy your weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $1.135K 36.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6633 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 39704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.