PFT 0.00% 2.0¢ pure foods tasmania limited

PFT ... next steps, page-260

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I'd like to tell you the reason mtom but I think your questioning is all that's needed.
    I have been involved in stocks for 10+ years. Mostly through a financial advisor. In the last two years due to a change in career I have taken a heavy interest in investing etc.
    In that time I have made some dumb mistakes like selling 'THE' BNPL stock for way cheaper than I should have. I still beat myself up about it, but it is a learning.
    I watched the PFT IPO, didn't rate it. Watched it slowly move to 50c, did more research and liked it, however didn't have the coin at the time. Watched it get to 80c, told mates about it but still don't have the money.
    Watched it go to $1.60 and almost got fomo- thought, you know what, good on them. I missed out but it's all good. Then it dropped, $1.50, then to $1.20 and I was like- yep I'm in. It hovered in the teens for the past two or so weeks and I picked up more. Not enough to retire if it gets to $2 or $3 but maybe enough to pay for my kids wedding or first car.
    Was happy in myself, then it dropped to low $1's. I was reading on here doom and gloom about no announcements or it's going under $1. A funny thing happened- I didn't freak out. I was like- good, I hope it does. I want more. I felt at peace with my ASP of mid teens. It was something I have only felt a couple of times in my personal investing.
    I am by no means the most researched investor and I hate to go off gut feel but that's what this company feels like- it feels good. I understand what they do, I like it and think they can do great. Do I think they can be another A2, maybe, maybe not, However the fact is it's just the beginning and I think they have a long runway to go with lots of potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.441M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112439 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 132439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.