PGC 1.20% 42.0¢ paragon care limited

The deal certainly changes the dynamics of the business!! The...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The deal certainly changes the dynamics of the business!! The author also states that Paragon over the previous few years has been an average business at best, which I agree with. He also gives mention to the fact that CH2 had been watching Paragon for a few years now (obviously), I've also been doing the same from a different perspective.

One thing that isn't mentioned is that I believe Paragon was at a turning point with alot of positive upside, obviously I'm not the only one with that belief. Combine the new leadership of John Walstab with David Collins and Peter Lacaze, and we have an exciting and proven leadership group with large shareholder aligned interests!

Although Paragon has underperformed for a few years now, I'd like to think they've learnt a great deal in regards to the processes of integrating new businesses into the fold. The merger with Quantum seemed to go smoothly from the outside looking in, hopefully this next transformational move can exceed all our expectations!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $695.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.0¢ $513.7K 1.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125685 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 230201 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.