PGC 1.11% 45.5¢ paragon care limited

I see some are asking questions as to why the current weakness....

1. 2,198 Posts.
    I see some are asking questions as to why the current weakness.

From the recent high of 89 cents there has been some decent volume selling with no major news apart from their move into EMG to access new "Preventative Technology" but this will initially have only minor add to profits.

Many of their clients such as Estia, Japara and Regis are cutting back on their expenditure due to the Gov' slashing expenditure by 70% in the aged care sector, note how their SP's have capitulated.
    Estia have cut their target of 10,000 new beds by 2020 which isn't exactly good as that's one of their main income drivers and others are following suite.
    Maybe that's why PGC diversified into EMG?

Also, another factor is a weakening Aussie $ against the U.S and Euro a trend which many believe will continue.
    Also, I find it amazing that one of Australia's best performing Fund managers, The Australian Ethical Fund sold out in early August having held for only a few months.Follow the smart money?

It's looking a tad weak technically and I'm looking for a test of the old resistance lines at 70 cents to become major support.

Hats off to Bell Potter who had a price target of 91 cents....well almost!

Still like this stock as historical ROI's are impressive, 18% 1 yr and 37 % 3 yr but not just yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $753.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $137.2K 302.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 219799 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 336940 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.