AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

@Oscar11 There is no volume, unless you want to sell me those...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @Oscar11

There is no volume, unless you want to sell me those you got at 5? (Sorry to remind.)

I feel fairly confident that at some point PGI will spend like drunken sailors "looking for opportunities for the company" and it could be anything completely unrelated to what they do now. That would be doublespeak for not being able to find other jobs elsewhere post-PGI, so PGI staff have to run with what they have got. Not their money anyway and the "Company" must go on. Farcical concept. Its about keeping your salary amd perks.

ASX:MNC used the playbook recently. Sold the dregs of th project, had $6m over, consolidated, the price was pushed down further, All small holders 92% by that stage, were sold out. New fesibility study on a mine in different contry, different metal, Raised funds from new investors, studies to take 18 months and the wagon rolls on not a blip of impact on their salries and perks. A loss of 99.3% in value.

Loss magnitude sound familiar?

Who knows, PGI might turn into Block Chain experts. PGI already has four or five block heads so shouldn't be hard to chain them together. I'd love to see them in chains. Very becoming, so I would support any move like that. For example, block chain for all the Albion technolgy gold plants around the world. I'm sure they'd think it would work.
    Last edited by jumpstart: 24/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.701K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 66616048 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12481462 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.