AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

PGI Q3, Q4 forecasts, page-14

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Dictionary
    You always appear after Midnight on the east cost. I presume you are in the west and your shift finishes around this time.

I will agree with you that the actuals versus the forecast's have been woefull. And this is why the share price is 3.7 and not 10. However some of us are optomists and are looking forward to the company finally getting a handle on the Albion Process.

The most important issue is to establish that the albion process does infact work on gold.

This knowledge can then be applied anywhere in the world where the financials provide a positive return.

The emphasis by a poster such as yourself has been to focus solely on the Las lagunas project. But this is just the test project and this project on it's own will only justify a shareprice of 10 cents if all goes well from here.

The real value will come from new projects such as north America concentrate and now China.

The upside is massive and the downside very limited from the current price.

And you can come on here and post your one sided negative rubbish and you will be wrong and you will disappear when it it obvious you are wrong. But if you want to make a fool of yourself that is your right.

It's still a free country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.487M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $906 228.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 44292637 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 18533158 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.