PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

PGM Chart ready to go again, page-61

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I also remember the CR last year and averaging down to a respectable level and the hard slog to get to profitable position ultimately.

The Munni Munni 30% position in the ARV JV still holds immediate potential. ARV are due to release an update on the Conglomerate gold potential there.

The Cobalt in Owendale is no different to the CLQ Syreston Cobalt from what I see given the geological stratigraphy and geochem results to date. There are Nickel credits as well, however it will take considerable effort to beneficiate the ore to end product and CLQ is well advanced to take advantage of first mover producer given their plant set up coming on stream in an area close by.

PGM needs to prove up more Cobalt in the non Scandium layers as appears to be the case to retain an advantage over CLQ. Cobalt and Munni Munni are the only two factors to give an immediate boost to the PGM SP providing they come up trumps geochemically in the first instance and prove commercially viable subsequently.

In my opinion, the crux of the immediate problem with PGM is the lack of staff to fast track any forward momentum they had , having it lost it with the resignation of Mr Mosig late last year.

Compared to AUZ and CLQ staffing wise, they are absolute minnows, again my opinion.

The Skaergaard holdings are real and they are very large scale deposits that require large scale funding attention from well endowed global players in the Platinoids and Gold sphere.

As Olympian has been saying for some time, it's time to divest or spin off those assets as a pragmatic approach .. Platina has no hope in hell to ever mine and sell the produce from Skaergaard given the current company structure and capital base. It's a big boys game,!

So what next for Platina given the current circumstances ? Get a new MD .. sure ..what then, the new MD needs to get his or her head around the whole esoteric nature of the Global nuances pertaining to Sc, Pt, Pd, Rh markets , the Gold , Cobalt, Nickel and the Vanadium are a much easier marketing criteria. The incoming CEO will need to be across all those markets.

Given that RM was on approx. $500K per year,a suitable candidate on similar terms should not be that difficult to find, at least in my mind.

The company is losing marketing traction quickly given where it was last year at during the CR period. It has held up well in the SP stakes so far but .... ? fill in the rest yourselves.

I am in the buy queue again at a certain price. If it never gets there so be it! I have more important things to do with my time.

Special cheers to the kind thoughts of the posters and well wishers when I bowed out of PGM not long ago.

Many thanks

HR

No advice given or intended, I sell when necessary and I buy when appropriate opportunities pop up. DYOR and invest wisely. I have my own business to support as first priority.

Dmac ...will contact u soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.