PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

Short preso on Apr 22 Hidden Gems webinar too, so guess its time...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Short preso on Apr 22 Hidden Gems webinar too, so guess its time for some overdue updates on our projects ?

IMO wouldn't take much from here to confirm a techno reversal of its EW2 and start sending it toward my min EW3 trgt circa 33. TA structure remains intact for mine and u know the PPs along the way.

The Q remains tho. what fundanental projeIct developnent from any of its several advanced projects / holdings could justify an equiv 150 mill market cap that tech target would correspond to?

The metal price macros are very supportive of a review of those Qs. Who knows maybe even PSP Co/ Ni content may also have to be reviewed. What is SRL runnung on atm ?

I don/t underestimate our Ice Queen either. She night soon be demanding a tier 1 respect from her subjects haha.

I remain a passive holder if considerable core but wild love the opportunity to start playing with some additional traders if / when 8.2 PP is left in our wake.

Close market watch for now. Seems like the micro end of the resources spec market is coming alive now pray Zeus

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.893K 291.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.