NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

SP is low because you are all discussing a TO.That indicates a...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    SP is low because you are all discussing a TO.
    That indicates a register with no appetite, ie fed up.
    You wont do very well with that attitude.

If everyone was gungho
    just waiting for a chance to take up the next rights issue and saying there was no way that they would part with their shares because it was going to mine next year returning dividends for many many years...
    THEN you would get an excellent price and probably several bidders,imo.

Perhaps PMGs are a bit different being rare and certain players wanting to ensure longterm supply.
    Long term is the important point and caters for delays.
    South Africa holds the resources in the ground but what happens to them at selling points...ie change of ownership of rights, benfication, export and forfeited sale prices is being addressed through Amendment of the legislation, talk of setting the price...etc etc.

Strategic...is the word for this situation and stock,imo.
    Does it pay to hold this type of buried precious stuff?

Time frames must kick in to start work/producing or it will remain a longterm strategy for some-one else to make happen.

Notorization where are you? and ARM whats the hold up?

Topwon
    Re the forfeiture of commodity price seems Lonmin is discussed a lot, but one of their owners is Glencore..isnt it?
    and big shareholders in them is...Chinese..was it Zijin?
    Anyway wouldnt there be fluctuations in exchange rates affecting those sale prices? Just a wild guess...Does SA trade in US $ and I am lost right there.

I remember an article saying that Zimbabwe's currency was so bad and China ??becoming so strong in the countries business that Zim might use the Chinese currency. Could that be possible?
    Platinum stockpiles anyone? to back a currency..is that possible?

I am tired so take this post with a pinch of salt...and DYOR.

TO TO TO stop begging..its not a good look.imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.