PGM 6.67% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

pgm going dooown, page-48

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Love it when every time it falls u guys assume its me selling it down. Same was said when price was in its 50s and I was accumulating haha. My personal timeframe is out to 2011, not intraday like some of you guys. Core intact, trading, trading both ways, usual MO.

Looks to have now filled some gaps and doing its technos whilst meanwhile POPt and POG are at ALL TIME HIGHS (in AUD) and kicking butt. Nice opportunity for them looking last few days. Yeah news awaited alright and I too am keen to see what that scoping study brings up in current sexy precious metals market mood but tell me who is on time these days with the assay labs retarding the Ozzie mining industry evolution and the politicos not interested ....... poor show.

Just remember its gonna be a brand new financial world come January 1 with all them new 3-tier-level debt disclosure US rules coming into effect, so volaitility should increase which should attract more extreme sport lovers into the dance ......... extreme danger and extreme opportunity same time. What can I say ... dance on haha.

You gotta stay pissed all the time CR or else u risk a heart attack trying to react to the Ice Queen.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.