PGM 28.6% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

PGM, The Way Forward!

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    This message is to canvas all of you to see whether you would support what I am about to say......

Put simply, the current PGM board and management goals are not aligned to the goals of us, the shareholders.
    They have lost nearly 50% of our shareholder value in just 4 months! As the path of least resistance is down I would be confident to say that in another 4 months we will have a share price under 5c.

Management's motivation, timeline and focus are not even close to where we need to be in the current commodity cycle. They do not have a customer, have no off-takes, joint ventures, or indeed anything whatsoever pending or even close.

I would like to put to ALL of you in this community, that we organise and hold an EGM, an Extraordinary General Meeting, where we table a motion to fire all of the current board and replace them with a suitable, capable and experienced team that will focus on shareholder value again. Can I also say that such a team is being formulated now!

We would require 40% shareholder voting approval, and I can be reasonable confident to say that many of the top 20 shareholders are already behind such a move; in other words we would now have the 40% needed to bring a change.

If we do nothing, we are lost!

Can you all put forward your thoughts on this please so that we can all see what the appetite is for what we as shareholders can do.

Sumak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.006(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $28.13K 1.112M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 148726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.