PGM 11.1% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

PGM would qualify for a Casey 100 bagger stock pick

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515

Co-Sc-Pd-Au combo with multi billion buck resource value trading at 30 mill bucks , a thirtieth of its neighbour's value, would qualify for the type of stock Casey is looking for ...... and Sprott and Rule and Dines and Weiss.

Why isnt PGM letting them know?

Who in PGM is capable of having a drink with them to let them know?

Very informative interview listen to it carefully.  All of you.

What makes you think I have dumped PGM Pustayo?  Just focusing on other things making hay while the sun shines, with my PGM core intact and waiting for someone to decide and join me in what I believe, so can back up the truck for the traders once thru current neutral zone and thru the pivotal breaks.

If I was a younger man I would get on the plane and seek audience with these gentlemen without asking.  But that should be the responsibility of our Board.  Maybe there needs to be a whole team change from defensive to offensive like they do in American gridiron?  Or maybe there needs to be a JRV kinda change for market recognition?  I don't know.

Meanwhile am sure you guys can write to these gents above and spread the good word while I remain passive for now. Winfield?

Where's that clock Cyclopes?

OWEP

Co Sc Pd and Au are ALL going higher IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $8.989K 372.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140212 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 250710 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.