PGM 7.89% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

PGM would qualify for a Casey 100 bagger stock pick, page-6

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I am looking for a conservative billion buck cap return to shareholders mid term, sum of parts.

If our captain's don't share in this expectation they should all fall on their swords and let some Olympians take over.

Friedland would smile and think he could get one bill each for Owendale and Skaergaard. But he is already an Olympian.

One year ago Pgm was citing Owendale equivalence with Syerston/Sunrise without a Cobalt resource defined. They know, but the market has got to be shown with JORC resource. And still no JORC.

Funny how you all blame RM but it's a board decision how money is spent and he was only one vote. 20 years ago I was in similar situation and told my Board and their 100 mill buck fund backer who provided the non execs to stick it. Did wonders for my reputation. Been solo since and not looked back. Hots knows that feeling.

So who are you blaming now? Why hasn't that Cobalt drilling for JORC resource already been done? What are the motives of our current Board? What influence do the major shareholders still have?

Skaergaard needs to be spun out and listed in Canada pronto and Sprott invited to its Chair.

Owendale needs to be assimilated with Syerston and Friedland invited to Chair.

That's the KISS for quick revaluation and max return to shareholders.

But not before JORC definition of what should end up same size Cobalt resource as in our "twin" next door. And don't ignore them latest 11 g/t associated Platinum hits.

Get smart, get real and KISS.

And stop wasting my time

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $12.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $1.134K 56.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 369445 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 726822 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.