PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

PGM, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Next pivotal magnet zone 36-45 BUT next post target is actually 62 +/- so guess depends how it will be played as the evolution news comes out. Thats off a 16 base for the flag pause. Current action is shake and rake the loose holders. No size yet, wait til the size starts coming, we will be rubbing our eyes in awe.

Interesting that the set-up target 62 was the pivotal beakout last time round for the move to 187. I remember clearing that level with a 200K bid at the time and there was little resistance beyond. That was on Skaersgaard which is still on ice atm. As I said thats my focus for the new pgms bull. Surpisingly pms prices then were lower than now. Local stuff will elevate the launchpad.

IMO there aint much time left to get set on the firesale cheapies still on offer in dribs and drabs. Once the tenbagger traders run out the o's can move into time premium on the coming ascendency. Sure tempting a quick tenbagger, but there is serious poss it can be another such ahead looming.

Course these are my back of envelope jottings as I increase my possie.

IMOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.