PGM 13.0% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

Mr Putin starting the squeeze hey. Latest news from here he...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Mr Putin starting the squeeze hey. Latest news from here he wants his resources to be paid in "local currency" not USD. Wasnt that fool SH attacked for something like? Well he has already signed a L/T natural gas supply to China payable in "local currency". Looks like he will be squeezing Euroland this winter on the gas and remember 21% of US energy consumption comes from Russian controlled Uranium (Kazakhstaan is world's #1 producer to tune of 40%) ... and Oz recently said they would stop supply of Uranium to Russia in line with US sanctions haha, do we really have any politicians worth a pinch of salt ???..... spot U just jumped to 30 again and finally looks like game on after post Fukushima doldrums. BUT FOR US THE KEY IS PUTIN'S PALLADIUM. 40 % of world's Pd comes from Russian nickel giant Norilsk and Mr Putin is currently softly suggesting to the owners of this Cayman Island listed entity he wants some taxes for back home. Next move might be to nationalise it if they dont play ball. Last time Norilsk Pd supply was threatened POPd hit 1150 ........ on Friday we saw a 13 year high of 890 and now looks well on its way to 1150 .... tho if u believe in Larry Edelson's call that's only a bout HALF what this primary move can take it to over mid term.

SO, MY SUGGESTION TO DA BOYZ AT PGM IS TO NOT WASTE TIME BUT IMMEDIATELY START PREPARING FOR SUCH MOVES COS SKAERGAARD'S 30 MILLION OZS PALLADIUM (WITH ITS 10 MILLION OZS GOLD) CAN COME INTO SERIOUS FOCUS SOONER THAN YOU THINK. And if u dont have the resources to take this on as a project, then you should assign. Sure a lessor, higher grade resource has been defined but commercial cut-offs are only dependent on PRICE and if we can start musing about such mid term prices as Larry's, its time at least IN HOUSE to start doodling about critical mass prices which quantum such a globally significant resource from "worthless" to "commercially viable 50-100 Billion IGV" . And after all bros scoping study has already been done so u have an advanced starting point on capex / opex for various pms prices.

Won't be long before a small, smart, precious metals fund decides its gotta have a small 20% of our company for the cheapest call option on earth to global size pgms IGV. If I was such a fundie I would be seeking immediate possie in the company and even offering some kinda Pt loan to get the initial score on the board. First in best dressed in such things bros.

Volume has dried up, spring is coiled, technos and macros pushing.

IMOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.003(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $3K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45978 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 281551 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.