PGM 0.00% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Morning boys, I hope you're all well, I've missed you all. Just...

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    Morning boys, I hope you're all well, I've missed you all.

Just back from a trip to Kenya which reaffirmed for me the reason why 0.1% cobalt in NSW still beats the Congo's uber grades. Infrastructure from hell and Kenya is arguably one of the most "business friendly" countries in the region.

Anyway the cobalt dream for PGM is over imo. We should forget about it and focus on our other strengths. CLQ and AUZ have managed to make something of it because they were quick to the party but lets get real their resources are rubbish. Sunrise is massive yes but the grades are abysmal. I reckon in the next few months we are going to see ASX listed stocks "rediscover" old resources in Europe and Canada with grades 40 times that of Sunrise and Sconi. This is Europe and Canada as well, no worries with infrastructure there and it's a lot closer to the companies that want it.

CLQ will make it because of Friedland, because they were one of the first and because they already have the funding but soon anything under 1-2% cobalt simply won't cut it imo.

Scandium on the other hand is found nowhere in the world in the grades we have. It might not be in demand today but someday it will. I reckon we push forward with it.

But in my opinion most impotant is Skaergaard, that's the reason these big investors are onboard, nothing to do with owendale. Now is the time to restart things up there. The Arctic is thawing out, Greenland is positively balmy these days, Scotland was colder than the Arctic circle 2 weeks ago as the "Beast from the East" pushed the gulf stream west into the Atlantic.

Futhermore Greenlands mining policies are "thawing out" as well, more and more players are taking on larger and larger projects up there. One day very soon Skaegaard is going to be accessible and open for business and with any luck it will align perfectly with the peak of this palladium bull. If we don't start moving forward with Skaergaard again now, we will miss this opportunity just like we missed cobalt.

All this is just what I think but in reality I would settle for any direction at this stage provided it came from an actual leader. Currently PGM is just floating along in a gentle breeze the rudder locked in one direction by the captain that bailed over board 3 months ago.

Sea turtles lads, sea turtles.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.338K 333.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 315000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.