PGM 0.00% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

PGM, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I have always suggested how well defended PGM would be to takeover attempt and felt complacent in that thought. But in reality that has kept us depressed when it was decided to miss the Cobalt run unfolding from this time last year. Bad call then and even now, where is the cobalt resource definition drilling program suggested 6 months ago to show equivalence ??? Looking at the relative fast evolution of CLQ and AUZ we have certainly been left behind with seriously lacking corporate strategies and I hold the concern ditto will happen with our mega precious metal asset at Skaergard. Maybe time to put egos aside and talk to Friedland re the C0-Sc-Pt globally mega-complex a Sunrise-Owendale conglomeration could offer. Am sure he knows and probably waiting for the call cos that would be a real ego win for him. CLQ have raised nigh on quarter of a billion bucks capital to bring what looked like pipe-dreams pre Friedland to what now looks like reality post his arrival, whilst PGM have stood still. PGM at 30 mill market cap is a joke when all things point to Owendale being Sunrise's "twin" and the 7 km distance separating is as Winfield has pondered relevant to a mega mine likelihood. This really is a depressing situation for PGM shareholders and brings forward the concerns of vulnerability from within as well as from outside. Everyone seems to think that ability to raise this kinda cash in this market will last forever, but hey, we can wake up to something evil anytime and we don't have the cash we should like they do. Really poor show all round. Where is the PRIDE this company deserves. yeah we are at a major PP circa 11c and whether it breaks to 9 or runs to 14 its really all irrelevant cf to what we should be. Congrats to AUZ for its inclusion into the ASX index. They too have real salesmen aboard and have raised serious bucks to survive as a serious player. Lucky I have other interesting puppies to focus on cos this alone would be depressing. We are sooooo friggin cheap. At a buck a share we would still be cheap. There is no hunger here, too much complacency.
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1630560 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 190000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.