PGM 4.55% 2.1¢ platina resources limited

PGM, page-59

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Come on Bomber, Owendale primary Sc producer can be two years ahead of a Sunrise Sc byproduct from 600 mill capex Ni-Co producer mate. If u want Sc who will u contract with knowing u can get as much as u want scaled up in modules. Sure later CLQ can also by-produce Sc IFF and when they get a HPAL Ni-Co plant successfully underway and will offer more Sc to a hungrier world byb then .... but hey, no-one has ever successfully produced Ni/Co from HPAL in Oz that I can see ??? And a few have tried inc BHP / Ravensthorpe and Centaur from memory. Guess its all a matter of price. And given the long lead times for CLQ, it can always have a GFC kinda excuse if a black swan appears along the way ....... risky biz. The only other primary Sc producer is working on 2000 bucks / kg to make theirs work cos its at only HALF the grades of Owendale's RESERVES. looks to me PGM will be the Scandium King and first primary producer, along the zilch risk path they have flagged. First contract should get us up to around a buck on futures.
    OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.