PGM 0.00% 2.0¢ platina resources limited

PGM, page-72

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    I stand corrected on the sale price, as I'm sure you can tell it's been a while since I caught up on CLQ.

Bomber you have always maintained the superiority of the Syerston scandium resource and in average grade and tonnage yes I suppose you are correct, significantly? not really. But PGM still has the highest recorded scandium grades in NSW. I'll be expecting an attack from Fiendish redbeard any second for saying this.

PGM isn't going for the mega pit CLQ plan, they are mining precisely for a scalable plant. They will of course mine the higest grade parts first. Anyway this isn't a pissing competition. The two companies are entirley different from each other with the exception of being next door neighbours.

You seem to feel like Owendale is less likely to make it to production that Sunrise. Personally I think they both will but ask yourself, from your experience which types of projects tend to have the larger instance of failure? RF just raised $150m and he's barely scrathced the surface of the capex for Sunrise. I'm a fan of the guy but CLQ still have a long way to go. $150m and you could have funded Owendale and the DFS on Skaergaard with change. Ha!

Anyway all good things. Good luck to them all. Plenty room for more than one player, especially when your a wee niche provider with very a high grade resource. Ha!

Sally I'm coming to you, this flurry of activity on the PGM thread is more than I can keep up with. I would definitely encourage you to hang around and read more of the PGM posts, there are some far more knowledgable posters than I on here.

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.