NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

.. Digging around for information treasures and this might be...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Digging around for information treasures and this might be interesting...I have just started on it
    Found some reading material from 2009... 56 pages

http://ul.netd.ac.za/bitstream/10386/406/1/Ramushu, M. R..pdf

RE Modikwa Mine

"The mine has a vision of being a mining operation that will be known as the safest, healthiest and an environmentally friendly platinum operation in the Southern Hemisphere, which is incorporated in its mining plan."

"The Modikwa Mining Company is one of the mines that aim at developing the socio-economic status of the rural communities in which it operates. This is emphasised in the Integrated Development Plan of the Greater Tubatse Municipality17 and the objectives of the Social and Labour Plan from the Department of Minerals and Energy18 the mine submitted prior to the commencement of its operation. The research will investigate the socio-economic impact of the Modikwa Platinum mine on the Maandagshoek rural community. The investigation will be done within a given legal framework." continues

"
    there has never been ‘audi alteram rule’ (hear the  other side) in all the decision-making process"
    NKP is listening and learning, the hard way imo...
    some things cannot be perfect but can be improved upon....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.