PGO 4.76% 10.0¢ pacgold limited

I would be topping up more if I had the capital right now, if...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I would be topping up more if I had the capital right now, if you look at some of the small cap explorers that have boomed recently (THX up more than 77% yesterday) on photo's of just drill cores 250+ meters below the surface with no substantial gold resource estimates. As Garry's said before with most of Mt Bundy's tenement underexplored and relatively virgin ground that's highly prospective with a resource of 1.7moz, with the action that's been generated from the announcement on the 2nd of November PGO will be on a lot of day traders radars waiting for a favourable announcement to pump the share price.

PGO's trading range is looking fairly solid with the shares still being accumulated and mining of Coolgardie due for commencement by years end. Another factor to consider is the falling AUS dollar which I see trending to the lower range of the 70's against the USD. Australian junior gold miners and near term producers should see a substantial re-rate now the gold price has firmed and increasing coupled with a falling AUD, PGO & MOY provide great speculative exposure with high leverage to this theory, given their resource base and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.