PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

PGR AGM

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Will be interested to see tomorrows AGM announcement from PGR. They should (I hope) provide an update on sales trajectory over the last couple of months. Although retail remains difficult, I think PGR remains relatively well positioned. GIven the underlying result for 2018 was actually quite strong but understated by a number of factors (writedowns, investment in new products, takeover costs etc), we may start to see a cleaner set of numbers in the first half. Further, we should get some indication on progress of the new $35m of contracts, in particular the Coles contract which I understand is the first to roll out. From my perpective, PGR has significant upside potential in the next 2 years given the strategic initiatives in place (new contracts, swimwear growth in the US, and continuing strong online growth including US, China etc). I also suspect that Coliseum will be looking to exit over the next 2-3 years (given they have already been in for 3+), so they will want to show progressive earnings growth ahead of their exit. Given both Coliseum and Larry Kestleman bought into this stock at an average price above 60c, and continuing strong demand from trade buyers for these types of assets (Review is highly profitable and valuable),  I can't see any reason why they would exit at a loss given the prospects of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.