PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

PGR Full Year results

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    It looks like PGR may be on track to meet its $8m-$10m FY EBITDA guidance given no announcement to date (In prior years they've downgraded 1-2 months out from 30 June). I would however note that they only need to disclose if expectations are more than 10% from guidance, so anywhere outside the $7.2m-$11m range.
    If they hit the bottom end of FY19 guidance, reported net profit will be about breakeven (given ~$1m of one offs in H1), so probably no dividend. However, at the upper end of guidance we could see a small divi.
    The other important development is that the new CEO finally takes over next week, so we will hopefully get some insights into his plans and reporting style at the FY. I'm also keen to see if he has plans to take a more aggressive approach on costs.
    Nonetheless, the bigger issue is the outlook for 2020, as we will see a full year of the new Designworks contracts and hopefully some traction in swimwear etc. That said, conditions are tough so will be keen to see their guidance (if any), and whether they hold out much hope for a material improvement in Review and Blackpepper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.