PGY 5.26% 1.8¢ pilot energy limited

Not sure how you arrived at those calculations or...

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    Not sure how you arrived at those calculations or assumptions.

The proposed deal is Samsung invests $67M, which I think will value PGY's remaining 80% at $280M AUD on a fully diluted basis. Surely that values us up around 17-18c once the deal is binding, with further upside from offtake agreements etc.

The cynics are assuming its a non-binding MOU to pump and raise, however Koreans (Japanese for that matter) aren't in the business of signing fanciful MOUs just to support spruiker capital raises. Loss of face is a big deal, and they wouldn't be signing something they don't intend to take to a binding agreement.

As the more sensible people on this chat have pointed out, the binding agreement is conditional on NOPTA, which is now in the hands of state approval, which looks likely.

Looks like some grubby trader/holder is betting on a capital raise before the agreement is binding, and trying to dump as hard as possible hoping to get back in for the raise. If they do need to raise, which I hope they don't, I hope its a small rights issue for existing shareholders only or a small raise, or even better convertible bridge facility from Greg Columbus. Then the grub will miss out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $72.55K 3.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1099999 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.