OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ph wins best metalliferous mine of the year

1. 20 Posts.
    From OZL website:

THURSDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2009 Media release:
    OZ Prominent Hill wins Best Metalliferous Mine of the
    Year

On Wednesday evening OZ Minerals’ Prominent Hill operation in South Australia was
    awarded Best Metalliferous Mine of the Year at the Australian Mining Prospect
    Awards.
    OZ Minerals was particularly pleased to receive the award with the operation still in
    its first year of production, recognising the successful construction, commissioning
    and ramp-up of the mine towards full production. .
    Mick Wilkes, Executive General Manager Operations, proudly accepted the award on
    behalf of Prominent Hill. “Credit goes to all staff involved in building the project over
    the last three years. This award is a testament to everyone’s commitment and
    dedication at Prominent Hill and OZ Minerals.”
    Prominent Hill received this award not only for its operational performance but also
    for community partnerships, the successful Pre-employment Training Program and
    development of indigenous employment. Prominent Hill was also recognised for its
    employment policies promoting gender diversity on site.
    Prominent Hill’s competition for the award included Bootu Creek (OM Manganese),
    Mount Isa (Xstrata Copper,) Northparkes Mines (Rio Tinto), Fosterville Gold Mine
    (Northgate), Pardoo (Atlas Iron) and Century (MMG).
    For further information please contact
    Nancy Bellistri
    Communications Officer
    T 61 3 9288 0249
    M 61 0418 993 252
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.