MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

I think the USFDA "breakthrough" classification is very specific...

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    I think the USFDA "breakthrough" classification is very specific to the particular technology, application and perhaps most importantly, the condition being treated.

Of all the potential applications targeted by MSB, I believe, the metabolic one (T2D and D complications)is the most likely candidate - **I would be interested in any medico's caring to comment?** It seems to me that MSB are [potentially] real game-changers in that space above all others and health authorities have a very real chance to, in a relatively short-time, thoroughly revolutionise a currently large field of [really unmet] medical science and save national health budgets a squillion!

I say again, when the health authorities, medical community, health insurers and community at large grasp the potential of our cells, particularly in metabolic field, we will be front page news!!!

Other dot points - relative to possible "longer" or "shorter" testing:
    Cell technology application is "new" - longer,
    MSB products share a common tech base - shorter [important],
    MSB cells are "universal" in their "biologics" ie, we all already have them - shorter,
    MSB cells are thus-far faultless in their safety profile - shorter,
    MSB has always worked well with regulators - shorter,
    MSB has me as a shareholder - well, mum thinks I'm still her sweetie! ;)

Just my Friday afternoon rant, DYOR - top weekend to all! I need a cold beer and likely some cells......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.