PH2 2.63% 18.5¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

PH2 interview with Eureka Report, page-22

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Liberty Energy Capital is a corporate entity created by a number of individuals that cater to the generational wealthy or those that wish to create such while maintaining an expected level of anonymity.

Family Offices are generally by invitation only and those under management must have a minimum of 100 million available assets for investment.

I can't confirm this, but my research suggests this is under the umbrellas of LFG's Sherman Ma, Greg and Christine Parseghian (and sons Alex and Greg Jr. come this May) and the estate for the late Laurence Moh.

On a personal note, I got into the Alan Kohler from Eureka Report podcast as far 54 secs before recognizing it was an assassination's piece and the host had not done his homework. It was like listening to Sky News.

I was however very disappointed that Scott Brown took part in it or rather was allowed to. Public speaking is not his strength.

In conclusion, anyone that has doubts about Australia's roadmap to Zero carbon emissions should look at the papers by the Australian Hydrogen Council and the CSIRO from 2018 to now.

I think some of you will find the mapping predicted then and the placement of Pure Hydrogens proposed 4 Hubs of particular interest.

Purely Green Hydrogen is the way forward but the transition to that is Blue.

I've a few issues with Scott Morrison (like his imaginary friend).

But he's not wrong, in that Aussie's won't be bullied and the CCP has a lot to answer for, and setting an arbitrary date for zero carbon emissions wont make it so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $23.28K 125.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 381119 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 137100 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.