PH2 2.78% 17.5¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

PH2 its Partners and Projects, page-81

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    IMO, I think we should get some very encouraging news once the first 3 holes have been drilled and tested, which should take some 6 weeks if not sooner, as I think that they have the technical know how with our Co man now on site overseeing things and with also in country experienced drilling teams on hand....... Also from memory, I think if someone can help me recall from the early days of SXA of a situation where some time ago there was a Co dislosure that there was a gas site/location in their project area of interest where the Co said that they saw actual gas bubbling out of the ground !!!!!.... I suppose and hope that this will be their first port of call, as the starting point of this drilling and testing program......and to ultimately become the PH2's Co's first of many commercially viable gas production producer in Botswana .... and just maybe also one of Botswana's Hydrogen Fuel producers as well.

All seems imo to be now heading in the right direction for financial returns/revenues.

Time will tell.

Like always ..just my opinions so DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $62.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $73.77K 417.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 59876 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 22513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.