PH2 0.00% 13.0¢ pure hydrogen corporation limited

PH2 video, page-3

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1189
    I like hydrogen, and see massive value in upcycling rubbish into hydrogen using plasma rods. No co2 byproduct, only high value carbon tubes and carbon black. Maybe they can get carbon credits as well for sequestering the carbon?

I see a lot of value with councils who can showcase they are "doing the right thing." I also see a lot of value in mining where they can run fleets on hydrogen and get green credits and above all else a fixed cost fuel. Makes it a lot easier for budgeting.

It would be interesting to see if they could substitute the wood for a fast growing crop like elephant grass. Generally a farmer can get 3 crops a year from Elephant grass. The grass captures the carbon from the atmosphere, and using the plasma torch tech, they could create hydrogen and carbon. Now that is game changing.

Most people think that composting rubbish is a green thing to do. While it might be good for your garden, it emits methane which is 26 times worse then co2 for global warming. So if these guys can take food/green waste, and use a plasma torch and extract hydrogen and carbon, it is a far better solution than taking a city's waste and windrowing with the massive methane emissions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PH2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $22.28K 171.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89734 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71813 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PH2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.