I've heard most things in the world of finance especially over...

1. 282 Posts.
    I've heard most things in the world of finance especially over the last decade since a pack of idiots thought they'd rewrite the laws of addition/subtraction mixing it in with copious amounts of lies, deception & utter crap. Producing the new Grand model for making a minority of people super wealthy through selling their own worthless CDOs etc to the very clients who pay them to manage their money.
    If I was a piece of crap too with no regard for anyone or anything else except myself I would be so proud of myself in my success of what a dung hill I've created worldwide & being rewarded by Governments for doing so is just the icing on the cake & something I would NOT have expected to be honest BUT thank you very much, please keep it up I need another island to keep the aircraft on.
    I can't help but laugh when I read some peoples comments on this site that are supposedly from humble backgrounds trying to justify this fraud, surely they must realise that some on here know who they are & how pathetic they are, I've never been able to understand anyone, let alone supposed professional people who will do or say anything for the highest bidder, I guess that's why I've never been at one place for over 5 years but hey some ways of making money are just not worth lowering ones character for.
    Greed will be the downfall of mankind of that there is no doubt & retribution for some will be swift others slow but not from some unearthly being but from the very people they themselves deceived, cheated & ruined, alas they never truly thought they'd get away with it, did they ?
    I was hoping it would be a little further into the future when I wasn't around but with each day that passes & with each little bit more of the truth that is let out, one can feel & see the anger growing, civilisations all through history have failed & only a fool would think or say our civilisation is any different.
    This whole fiasco has gone through so many different layers of supposed regulation, Gov Depts, watch dogs & related businesses we have barely scratched the surface.
    My once thriving optimism has alas been crushed.
    Greed + corruption + growing population + depleting resources = the biggest damn snowball you ever did see.
    I wish you well & the very best of luck, be careful

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.