GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

phar lap and subarus

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.

European sovereign debt crisis will cause a run and and eventual break up of the Euro, causing the USD to rise like its the only cancer patient in the ward to go into remission

No one really wants to save Greece nor any of the others, one by one the life savers will run from the beach, yelling in German "Knnen die Schweine ertrinken " (let the pigs drown)

the US will be first to balk at giving mouth to mouth to a pig, then Germany ...... till a stampede begins as folks run to catch the last train out of town

Germany will bring back the DMark and create their own sub euro zone currency

Japan is in deep trouble and may default inside 18 months

China bubble to collapse 1.6 trillion dollars in credit expansion in the last 18 months is the only thing holding up the latern. When AUD holders realize this they will run for the hills

Rudd will go down and the stupidest PM of modern history he bet the bank on a new resource boom and seizure by the state of private mining assets only to find it had vanished by the time he got to the election. After politics he will take up acting and star in Dude ! Who Stole My Resources

Ken Henry the greatest know it all bureaucrat in Australian history will fail in his attempt at making himself Chairman of BHP and RIO Tinto, remarking afterwards "I coulda dunn it better I read all about mining companies in books"

Austerity everywhere will create debt deflation, the central bankers have lost control I dont care how much money they say they will print the hyperinflation has already happened in the derivative, asset and debt markets

The Sinclair s of this world missed the whole game , they equate money printing with inflation, they missed the fact that the large investment banks already created money out of thin air by using derivatives, why do folks think that investment banks are leveraged 20-30-100 to one?

Sovereign debt bailouts will fail, they have too fail, throwing bails of straw, then longer and longer snorkels at men who cant swim when they are wearing concrete flippers will only leave you with a pool full of straw and dead swimmers

Everyone owes amounts they cant possibly repay, PIIGS might fly but when they fall from the sky they will crush the German and French banks

Australian home owners owe more money on houses than at anytime in history, the housing market is toast

Australian banks have a larger percentage percentage of loans outstanding to RE than any banks in the world, Australian banks are toast and will have to be saved by the next PM

If gold vending machines do appear in malls they will be stolen by men in Subaru's at 3am in the morning

Books on the coming hyperinflation will be sold as firewood to heat the homes of Europe and America next winter

Hold gold physical, gold equities, especially specs is like saying your gunna buy the neighbors Subaru when you get a job, except you never manage to get a job and Chairman Rudd repossessed it anyway

You can get Phar Lap out of the cabinet and whip him till you drop but you will never make him run, no matter how much you blow hot air up his bum

cheers

xxxxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.