AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

I read Mal's comments in the article and I see AusCann more like...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I read Mal's comments in the article and I see AusCann more like a restaurant that does not cooks its own food for the customers. It wants to run around ordering ingredients and get some one else to cook the food (using Auscann's recipe) then take it back to its own restaurant to serve the customers. What I find interesting is the bit Mal claimed “We will have a product for the Special Access Scheme this year, there’s no doubt we’ll have that”. As he did not provide more details on the progress of manufacturing, I think readers have plenty of doubt. All the available info points to June as the time when AusCann will have the hard capsules for trials. What this means is that people can gamble on this expectation. Buy AC8 now and get 40% profit in a few weeks (and get out) or suffer a drop (or the stock stays the same for a few weeks).

I have to say that AC8 stock price has been very resilient of late. I think this expectation is now providing the support for the stock price.

I bought AC8 since it was 1.60! It was terrible as I rode down to 45c selling at losses at various points. Last time I played the expectation of good news and got out after a massive jump from 45c to 76c. I was lucky to get back all the losses and managed a profit. Perhaps, it's time to do another game on expectation of good news (or fake news).

Spin the wheel of fortune now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.