STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think it is time for...

1. 108 Posts.
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think it is time for a new thread....

See http://www.stirlingproducts.net/stirling-set-on-new-expansion/

Stirling set on new expansion

AUSTRALIAN company Stirling Products is set to expand its national pharmacy business, via a new agreement with leading medical devices and technology 3M.

The new partnership sees Stirling responsible for the promotion of 3M?s woundcare and sports management product brands, Nexcare and Futuro, including stock control, positioning and instore training and sales.

?Nexcare and Futuro are premium pharmacy brands and we are very pleased to be working with 3M on these products,? said Peter Boonen, MD of Stirling Products.

?We look forward to working with our pharmacy partners on these core product ranges,? he added.

The new agreement follows on from an announcement earlier in the year that Stirling subsidiary, Stirling Pharma, had been granted a Site and Establishment license for its Canadian pharmaceutical plant.

?Stirling Products is on track with a number of milestones secured this year already,? Boonen said. ?We have one of the strongest and most experienced pharmacy sales teams in Australia today and we look forward to continuing to build on our recent success.?

Source: Pharmacy Daily - www.pharmacydaily.com.au

Posted on 15/03/2011 by Pharmacy Daily

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.