AN1 16.7% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Pharmargeddon, page-2

1. 3,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 965
    Nice post mate.

Although he copped a bit of stick on here at times - you can tell from Sandy's posts that he was a supreme optimist and, although his and my "AN1" investment paths diverged over latter times, you could not fault his belief that the company always had better times ahead of it and I certainly respected him for that.

I first met Sandy quite a few years ago on another (NZ) share forum when he recognised we shared the same philosophy over the NZ company PEB and he contacted me privately. He owned a beautiful classic car (sorry, I can't remember the name of it) and he visited my wife and I when he was in our area. He was a lovely & very funny guy, true to the bone, and we listened in awe of where his life had taken him over the years. I was staggered and I remember feeling insignificant in comparison (& still do if I'm honest).

I was very saddened to hear of Sandy's passing and will miss his genuine & humorous emails. Apart from a couple, we didn't do any phone calls because of his hearing loss unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $32.31K 4.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 413225 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 615000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.