PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

Hi dannyr70, yes it was me who posted it and here’s another...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi dannyr70, yes it was me who posted it and here’s another article published yesterday about WEHI underpaying their staff.
    http://www.processworx.com.au/medical-institute-guilty-of-underpaying-workers/

My conversation with Sam was brief and staff shortages was one of the reasons he gave for the delays as well as tests are incomplete and also WEHI are under the pump with testing various other drugs.
    I also posted an article about Victorian government funding $5.5 million for 7 Melbourne medical research institutions including WEHI collaborating on more COVID research and testing amid growing evidence the virus effects other parts of human organs other than just respiratory system and long term effects of it. Scientists are able to grow various human organoids in their labs using stem cells for testing and hopefully identify which drugs are suitable to target for each area.

Although it was speculation in my part, the articles I posted aligned with what Sam told me. Like Cashtrain’s $100 share conversation with Dr Roger Aston, Sam also sounded confident about a positive result. Like I said before, WEHI must get this absolutely right and they will go through multiple tests before releasing anything. This virus will be around for a while so there’s still plenty of time for MPL to shine and take centre stage in a big way. When it does, you can bet your bottom dollar the world will know about it very swiftly and you better strap yourself in the rocket ship!

All IMO of course and no I’m not Brian.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 44819 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.