PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

PHARMAUST ALL SET FOR ELY LILLY T/O

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    We should prepare ourselves, just in case this card is thrown on the Table?
    I not just “dreaming up” this belief either. As most of us know here it was stipulated by Ely Lilly late 2019, that in 2020, they intend to purchase a baby Pharma co every quarter in 2020, and main target will be in the Oncology Cancer space.
    They stated these purchases would be in the 1-5 Billion USD range.
    i for one believe for a few reasons I have mentioned before, chat with RA, being banned from Dave Ricks (Ely Lilly) Linked in etc etc, the fact that both parties deny each other’s presence etc, tells me, subconsciously that perhaps they are trying to hide it for now?
    mind you though if the Covid Results for the Lung, liver, brain tissue world first by the sounds through universities of Melbourne and Walter and Eliza Hall of medical research pan out as we hope and anticipate, I think We (Pharmaust) will be looking for a “partner” and royalties for Life!!
    because if this works out I think any take over cheque, will not be large enough.
    Things would speed up across the board, re Phase 2 Human Cancer trials, massive collaboration’s to manufacture and distribute Monepantel pills for Covid 19 etc (Worldwide). And bonus news of Elanco option take up for Dog Cancer, will be “that’s nice”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51393 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.