NUZ 4.35% 24.0¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

You strike an interesting chord , previous highs with PAA , lets...

1. 12,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6309
    You strike an interesting chord , previous highs with PAA , lets use the 22c as a line in the sand.

Generally as the risk comes off the table I increase my position. Generally as the Risk comes off the table the SP increases.

Less speculation by early adopters more research and data on the table enables the more cautious investors to be satisfied and come on board.

Once PAA surpass Phase II then investors with even less appetite for risk participate,, then when a commercial deal is struck particularly with a royalty the dust covered funds invest as its a fully functioning business with returns and a % return on investment.

We are all in the first group,, Early adopters of Technology , so a few more to join us ....

Over the past year we have seen , Roger Aston take up the helm as CEO. ( so some pretty experienced hands at the helm)

BRI reformulate the MPL into a stable pill , over coming the hurdle of palatability and increased efficacy (x10 of original MPL)

Trials involving Healthy Dogs proved positive with the Beagles taking the pills from the ground and clinicians hands.

Bloods showed high levels of MPLs cancer fighting abilities. ( Higher than the previous positive trials where 6 from 7 dogs showed regression in cancer marker) Plus a Metabolite that when MPL is broken down it continues for days to deny cancer the ability to replicate.

The Olivia Newtown John Foundation ran independent tests on PAA's reformulated MPL.. of 30 Human cancers tested 28 were sensitive to MPL.

Plus there is also an ongoing Collaboration " I believe we will receive an update from ONJF shortly"

Elanco have demonstrated their continued interest in MPL and Pharmaust by supplying 20 years worth of MPL data, this i would believe include all the original information that enabled MPL to approved by the FDA to be utilised in Drenches and has consequently been part of the Human food chain ( consumption in the Hundreds of Millions if not Billions)

Our Laboratory ( yes you are part owner in the most sophisticated laboratory in Australasia ) Epichem, newly extended, fully utilised and recently returned funds to the company to assist with paying off all Debt.

Our Management Team have authored our next Animal Clinical Trials , the Regulators have approved the guidelines, our Pills are in Transit.

Once the pills are in PAA's possession, recruitment can begin and subsequent Treatment.

Constant indicative interim data from the K9 trials will be released what seems to be weekly over a 1 month trial period,,, continuing for further data if required ,,, but even written (my understanding) if its overwhelming positive data can actually be called early..

One of our Directors ( in charge of regulatory compliance) saw fit to purchase last week on market, that would signify the "all aboard call" for Management ,,"last chance" ... "doors are closing for Management and Staff" Business Time is Approaching... important to recall that not only Management took up there full allocation in the Rights Issue but Epichem Staff also bought up...

That would seem to be a heck of a lot of Risk off the table,,, sure MPL has to do "what it says on the can" but from that Eureka Moment forward the future looks Golden... Elanco waiting , Dog owners waiting, Vets waiting and of course the Dogs that will have a better quality of life with cancer.

All of this on the way to Human Trials ,which our K9 data is integral toward accomplishing human trials and ultimately Human Treatment.

Best of luck to all holders,,, only 290 million shares.... many here own substantial holdings ,, don't throw them away ,,, they are a less riskier investment than they were last year, last month and last week ,,,, the finish line is in site and Elanco are waiting for us......

Many here have spoken about a royalty,,, any royalty close to the magnitude of previous Elanco deals will see PAA in an extremely solid financial position,,,, this will negate the necessity to raise funds in the future,,,, so the the share registrar size would remain as is 290m ... I still believe the number is circa 360 people own 85% of Pharmaust ,,,, so the rats and mice being traded on the exchange is being consumed by current holders,,,

I topped up last week, Management Topped up last week....... It will be extremely interesting to see who owns what when we cross the finish line...

the next 90 days will be exciting ........ 22 cents sounds cheap

Last edited by NZ Trader: 19/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.