PAA 2.94% 17.5¢ pharmaust limited

Pharmaust Investor Update, page-19

1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Thanks for bringing Investor webinar NZT, I went listened twice the Q&A session at the end of the video. My uptake are:

• Funding is assured and has variety of options available (I wish JC provided little bit more depth on this area)
    • The technical advisory board is still intact (Prof Leonard van den Berg, Dr Sabrina Paganoni; Dr Melanie Quintana and Dr Christian Freitag)
    • Previous CEO, Dr. MT is still working full time and providing full support to JC. Is there substance to his permanent return to PAA (possible?)
    • All patents are still intact and valid until 2030, and there will additional news on US patent at the end of the year.

I wish Dr MT returns to PAA board permanently as he is eloquent presenter who brings energy and confidence. I believe the tussle between the old board and MT started after his media coverage on channel 7 interview (WA) where he presented a targeted sales figure which favoured the SP. After which PAA release a media clarification that those figures do not have reasonable basis. I understand Dr MT is very focused on best interest of shareholders and should return to PAA permanently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $85.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $83.08K 474.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 376717 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 144077 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.