PAA 3.85% 18.8¢ pharmaust limited

Pharmaust Investor Update, page-20

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I had another listen to the webinar and I must admit that I found JC did a better job than I remembered. One thing which made my ears prick up this time was towards the end in the Q&A session he made reference to the fact that they had another patent pending which was under accelerated review by the FDA.
    This new patent for MPL is apparently more MND focused and reminded me of the Liquid formulation which they have been working on in the background. I went digging through some of the Q&As on the investor forum and found a reply from MT which may or may not be connected? I'm hoping it is and I've heard other companies talk of playing cards close to their chest until patents are granted so they don't have the IP stolen from under them. Anyway, this was MT's comment from the Investor hub:

"...........in parallel with the development of the new liquid formulation we will also investigate different packaging options. By doing this we can create an additional layer of IP protection making it harder for generic competition. This is something that a potential partner would like to see........."
    Last edited by illdrink2that: 28/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $92.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $71.78K 386.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 233668 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 146393 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.49pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.