PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

PharmAust is on track for Oral CV-19 treatment?, page-54

1. 2,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084

For what its worth I just got my first vaccine jab in Indonesia. Being elderly I was able to go to the front of the queue.

The vaccine in use is sinovac and the first jab will be followed up by a second jab in 1 months time. The process was very efficient, I was interviewed before hand re health conditions and my temperature and blood pressure taken (if systolic >160 and/or diastolic >100 then you are rejected). On completion they provided me with an official print out noting, inter alia, my name, date, batch number, location of vaccination as well as the name of the administering doctor and his mobile number in case of complications.

After the second jab I will receive an official certificate of vaccination by email (my wife already received hers) and the details will be recorded in a national online register.

Surprisingly impressed and to date (after 3 days) no complications other than slight tiredness. Sadly, I didn't do what NickPC did and go out and hit it up big time though.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.