PAA 1.04% 24.3¢ pharmaust limited

While I get the sentiment, we are still someway off proving MND...

1. 2,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    While I get the sentiment, we are still someway off proving MND let alone other neurodegenerative diseases. Yes it looks extremely promising. So we seem to be focusing (rightly) on the MND phase 2.

Then with the likely outcome being acquisition of either the neuro patents separately or the company as a whole post the phase 2, the best bet to try maximise value is to do as much as you can (in parallel with the phase 2) to do some initial proving of the potential other conditions.

I wonder if there is any pre-clinical work we can do in MS, Alzheimer's etc. Or stand up a smallish phase 1 in Alzheimer's. I'm almost sure many shareholders would inject capital to see this happen. But i dont have a deep enough understanding to add value.

Perhaps a question for MT is :

"It appears from a shareholders perspective that if we produce good results in the phase 2 (24 weeks) then we may be an attractive target for a commercial deal. With the suspected potential of MPL having similar good effects on TDP 43 and protein aggregation clearing, how is PAA planning on realising the drugs maximum value at the point where an offer may come post phase 2 for MND. There is a fear that an early commercial outcome will not fairly account for the potential future indications, which are much more significant. What work can the company do, or what work is planned to try sure up some evidence and thereby secure future value with regards to the other larger market neurodegenerative diseases (alzheimers etc). What can be completed in parallel to ensure we at least account for some of the potential."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.3¢
Change
0.003(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $94.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $20.29K 84.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 66458 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 3563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ 56402
Last updated 13.16pm 29/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.