PAA 0.00% 22.0¢ pharmaust limited

"............. we have the perfect description of yourself...

1. 2,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    "............. we have the perfect description of yourself ..............."

Howdy GKatt. So glad I could inspire you to one of, if not your very best, contributions to this or any other forum.

Regards the discussion re oppis and new owners - I cant seem to locate my bush lawyers degree at this point in time so cant speak with authority however someone may want check that the sale of an oppi is simply the transfer of an existing contract so that unless there are specific clauses within that contract where transfer/resale would trigger certain conditions then the contract as it was originally made would stand (just my guess - check it out). I accept the argument non converted oppis may be left out of any deal however as previously stated and re-enforced by others the place to look from a practical perspective is whether or not insiders are choosing to convert their oppis to heads. Secondly suggest we have had pretty clear indication from management they would like to see a healthy percentage converted to heads sooner rather than later. Personal circumstances and risk / reward positions will ultimately determine the likely outcome and to that end there is no right or wrong. Just keep in mind that any cap gain on the oppis needs to be factored into CGT liabilities and then "IF" a deal is done within the next 12 months CGT will likely apply to any gain. That is why the accountants and financial advisors make the big bucks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.0¢ $191.1K 906.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 533029
Last updated 15.54pm 03/05/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.