PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

A lot of effort has already put in preparing for the covid trail...

1. 1,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    A lot of effort has already put in preparing for the covid trail in those eastern block countries, MPL has now got the safety data with patients in the MND trial being on it for over 1 year, covid patients would only be taking it for 1-2 weeks, we have a clinical trials mangers on staff now, perhaps after the phase 2 MND trials gets underway a covid trail could be kicked off in 2H. Maybe MT is anticipating that when the MND ph1 data is out, FDA applications in place and prep for the Ph2 platform trail in the US underway anything else would just be a distraction. Q1/2 2024 is going to be a fast ride by the looks. I’d think if FightMND as MT stated were enthusiastically introducing him to big pharma contracts at the MND trial in Newcastle recently and will do the same in Basel shortly they must have some insight into the trial results to be doing so, same if I was a patient on the trial what would motivate me to buy shares in the company if I wasn’t seeing a benefit.
    Hoping to see some good media come out of the 35th International Symposium on ALS/MND, imagine how busy/popular MT would be if the positive results came out a week prior to it. Good to see some interest this morning and touching 9c, it building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $94.51K 540.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 262452 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 257278 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.