PAA 9.30% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

..........Everytime i look into PharmAust or Epichem's...

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1467
    ..........Everytime i look into PharmAust or Epichem's cancer/covid projects everything and everyone seems to be linked in some way.........

Spot on DS80 but then all these little bugs n bits n pieces are what make us who we are and the resultant bio industry is like any other - pretty incestuous - by way of example have a look at some of the investments of our BOD. I just wrote on another stock that I would like to get the BOD of 3 little Aussie companies in the one room for a discussion in regards the symbiotic relationship between T & B cells and mTOR. I am certainly no scientist but am a fervent believer that no man thrives in isolation.
    For some interesting reading try
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3616892/
    Extract:
    mTOR is an evolutionarily conserved serine/threonine kinase that plays a central role in integrating environmental cues in the form of growth factors, amino acids, and energy. In the study of the immune system, mTOR is emerging as a critical regulator of immune function because of its role in sensing and integrating cues from the immune microenvironment. With the greater appreciation of cellular metabolism as an important regulator of immune cell function, mTOR is proving to be a vital link between immune function and metabolism. In this review, we discuss the ability of mTOR to direct the adaptive immune response. Specifically, we focus on the role of mTOR in promoting differentiation, activation, and function in T cells, B cells, and antigen-presenting cells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $562.4K 2.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 64065 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 115000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.